NKG does weddings. Brides and Grooms love us. And so do the parents. And bridal consultants. And reception hall managers. And aunts and uncles, photographers, cousins, grandmothers, great grandmothers...
Unique, professional, experienced and highly danceable, NKG is one of the Midwest's most popular entertainment groups. Providing live music, reception planning, and 'Master of Ceremonies' services, NKG can manage the entire evening like a well scripted play. Our services begin from the moment the first guest arrives to when the last guest leaves.
NKG performs music from all decades to give all of your guests a great live music experience. Wedding reception shows are highly energetic, family-friendly, with an emphasis on crowd interaction. All DJ services are fully integrated to ensure a continuous flow of music and programming throughout the entire event.
Pricing for NKG's all-inclusive entertainment and Master of Ceremonies services for wedding events depends on a variety of factors including exact date, distance from the Cincinnati, OH area, and other requirements. To receive a customized proposal for your reception, including pricing and scope of services, please contact:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How far does NKG Band travel? We can travel any distance from our hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio. We have performed in New Jersey, South Carolina, Michigan and even Key West, Florida.
How is your wedding show different from your bar/nightclub show? If you've seen NKG, you know our bar/nightclub shows are intense and over-the-top. Yet for weddings, we customize our set list, show elements, and even our etiquette to be 100% family friendly and professional, but still highly interactive. This is slightly different than public bar/nightclub shows, and NKG is exceptional at listening to our clients, reading the crowd, and creating a show unique to each event. For weddings the cast and crew will wear professional work shirts before guests arrive, and then clean professional suits the entire night, including during the performance. Our goal is to please all of your guests regardless of age, tastes, or background.
What services does NKG band provide for my wedding? NKG's "All Inclusive" packages provides up to seven (7) hours of music, Master of Ceremonies and timeline management for any and all types of receptions. This includes:
- Master of Ceremonies - announcement of wedding party entrance; announcement start of cocktail hour or dinner; special dances; special traditions such as First Dance, cake cutting, cultural dances, etc.
- Fully integrated DJ services for any time the band is not performing live
- All audio PA systems, lighting equipment, production personnel, and all other logistics related to the show’s production, excluding stage.
- Consultation meeting with Client one or two months prior to event to develop the reception itinerary together
- Background music for cocktail hour and dinner (jazz, light pop, or any style of music requested by Bride & Groom); DJ mix music during breaks (upbeat modern dance music chosen by Band or Bride & Groom; all material will be clean with no profanity)
- After dinner, up to 3 ½ hours of live music plus one short break DJ break. Click here for a full list of songs.
- Wireless microphone to be used by Client for toasts, announcements, etc
- Transportation and lodging of all personnel and equipment
What are your prices and other packages? Pricing and packages depends on several factors, but generally starts at $4,000+up. Contact Glenn Kukla at 513-659-4473, or email@example.com or fill out the form above to receive a quick customized price quote. We offer a "Straight to the Party" package which is streamlined and at a lower price point, and an "All Inclusive" package with all the bell and whistles for your reception.
Can you help with the actual ceremony? YES! We have coordinated over fifty (50) ceremonies. We provide and run an extra speaker system, mics, mixing board; we provide all music before, during and after the ceremony; we help create a ceremony timeline sheet with all the details you need for your family and vendors, down to the minute.
Can NKG really DJ when the band is not playing live? YES! Several of our cast and crew have years of experience. All DJ services are already covered in the "All Inclusive" package.
How do I pay? The deposit to hold NKG for any date is $950 and the remainder balance is due two (2) weeks before your big day. We accept checks by mail and credit cards payments through squareup.com
LGBTQ friendly? Yes, absolutely. NKG has performed many SS wedding receptions.
I have this really crazy idea for a surprise for one or more of my guests, can you help? YES! We love extra ideas that make a party unique. We've arranged special mash-up songs, hosted karaoke battles, snuck our entire band on a yacht to surprise the bride, passed out glow sticks, let the Father-of-the-Bride play drums, etc etc. We will take your vision and make it a reality, no matter how crazy!